Announcing 2016-17 ISS Junior Faculty Research Grants
The ISS Executive Committee selected grantees from a diverse range of exceedingly strong proposals. Six grants were awarded to assistant professors from a variety of departments, supporting wide-ranging projects with the potential to advance the academic careers of the researchers.
Congratulations to all!
2016-17 ISS Junior Faculty Research Grants
- Testing a School-based Stress Reduction Intervention for Elementary School Children
Camelia Hostinar, Assistant Professor, Psychology
- Spaces of Power: Mapping Authority in Late Imperial China
Quinn Javers, Assistant Professor, History
- A Dataset on Bilateral Cooperation in Global Counterterrorism Networks
Brandon Kinne, Assistant Professor, Political Science
- American Hegemony and the Rise of China
David McCourt, Assistant Professor, Sociology
- Pakistan Community Pollution Monitoring
Arman Rezaee, Assistant Professor, Economics
- Improving Health Risk Assessment Through the Wisdom of Crowds
Jingwen Zhang, Assistant Professor, Communication